Brand Innovators: September 16th
Watch the Full Startup Mic-Drop Episode
Please complete the below form and wait for the page to refresh to watch the full Hybrid Tools: Engaging Your Customers episode.
2020 was certainly a year that called for innovation and new thinking. But due to travel limitations, many companies struggled to connect with the early-stage startup companies that are most likely to bring real innovation to retail.
In response to the disruption of 2020, GMDC|Retail Tomorrow is launching the Startup Mic-Drop series, a 2021 program that will allow our members and industry participants to easily discover the most innovative startups.
Hybrid Tools: Engaging Your Customers
As retailers and brands work to create an “Omni-Choice” offering for their customers, new technologies and solutions are emerging to help them meet the moment. In episode four of the Startup Mic-Drop series, you’ll meet the founders and innovators who are bridging the physical and digital to enable a “phygital” future. From computer vision and QR code analytics, to innovative MMS messaging and personalized audience engagement, you’ll experience the tools that will inform the consumer experience of the future.
What to Expect
- A one-hour session beginning at 1pm EST
- Five 5-minute pitches from innovative technology startups
- A panel of five industry executives serving as judges and offering real-time feedback to the founders and innovators will select a winner who will participate in the Startup Showdown at the end of the year where an overall champion will be selected and awarded a $10,000 prize
- All registered viewers of the events will have the opportunity to have further one-on-one discussions with any startup of interest
Meet the Startups
- TapOnIt is a platform enabling you to include multiple images and animated gifs in a single MMS message, guaranteeing visibility for your brand.
- VisuWall is a physical to mobile ad platform that leverages vacant storefront windows and turns them into retail media powered with computer vision and QR code analytics.
- AdChat is a conversational advertising platform that creates meaningful one-on-one conversations between brands and their audiences with its engaging, personalized alternative to the “one size fits all” approach.
- Lightbox provides customers with a one tap, on-screen experience to browse and purchase online-only inventory while shopping in- store.
- Answerable is a first-of-its-kind collaborative conversational commerce platform where brands can empower customers to become brand advocates.
Meet Our Judges