Fall Virtual Sessions: September 14 – 24
With continuing changes happening in the Selfcare and General Merchandise landscape, connections with existing trading partners and the development of new and uncommon partnerships are essential. Contact with key executives in the industry’s leading companies is invaluable. A key benefit of the GMDC|Retail Tomorrow Fall Strategic Meetings is facilitating private meetings between top retail & wholesale companies and their peers at supplier & service companies.
GMDC|Retail Tomorrow Fall Strategic Meetings provide a unique opportunity for virtual trading partner collaboration. The goal of these meetings is to accelerate long-term business growth and identify, prioritize, and address new business opportunities, joint business planning, and to discuss the industry’s most pressing business issues within Selfcare and General Merchandise.
Fall Strategic Executive Connection (SEC) Meetings
- Session #1: September 14-17 – Selfcare Categories
- Session #2: September 21-24 – General Merchandise Categories
- 45-minute sessions, scheduled from 10 am – 5:45 pm ET
- All meetings will be scheduled at the top of the hour and hosted on Zoom
- Mutual match will be used to determine meetings
- GMDC|Retail Tomorrow will build all meeting schedules and accommodate specific black-out windows for event participants
Who Should Attend
- Retailers and Wholesalers: Executives and Directors of Purchasing, Merchandising, Marketing, E-commerce
- Suppliers/Manufacturers: Sales, Marketing, Consumer and Shopper Insights, Omni-Channel
- Service and Solution Companies: Sales, Marketing, Display and Merchandising, Retail Support, Consumer and Shopper Insights
Exposure of your company and products is crucial to success. Sponsorship provides your business access and visibility to the retail executives.
Sponsorship packages offer personalization and impact to meet your company and brand objectives.
For more information contact: Vickii Barnard firstname.lastname@example.org