Summer Virtual Sessions: June 2 – 11
The Summer Discovery Meetings provide a unique opportunity for virtual trading partner collaboration, identifying business opportunities within Selfcare and General Merchandise categories, and addressing immediate, short-term, and long-term business growth.
The Discovery Meetings foster retailer product discovery, promotional opportunities, and business planning to drive growth, facilitating private meetings between buyers and sellers to uncover new and untapped product and promotional opportunities.
While all one-to-one meetings will occur virtually, our unique content sessions will be broadcast in June from our original host hotel Hyatt Regency Dallas.
Summer Discovery Meetings
- Session #1: June 2-4 – Selfcare Categories
- Session #2: June 8-11 – General Merchandise Categories
Who Should Attend
- Retailers and Wholesalers – Health, Beauty, Wellness and General Merchandise Category Buyers, Directors of Purchasing/Merchandising, E-commerce
- Suppliers/Manufacturers – Sales, Marketing, Consumer and Shopper Insights, Omni-Channel
- Service and Solution Companies – Sales, Marketing, Display and Merchandising, Retail Support, Consumer and Shopper Insights
Exposure of your company and products is crucial to success. Summer Meeting sponsorship provides your business access and visibility to the retail, wholesale, and supplier executives.
Sponsorship packages offer personalization and impact to meet your company and brand objectives.
For more information, contact Vickii Barnard email@example.com
- 15-minute discovery sessions
- The platform will allow sellers to feature company, products, and services
- Buyers will be able to self-schedule meetings with interested companies
- No cost to register; seller companies will be invoiced $300 for every accepted meeting with a buyer (cap at $4500)
- Must be a member of GMDC|Retail Tomorrow to participate in meetings
- Option for participating in our sampling program: Preview Box
Preview Box Program
The GMDC|Retail Tomorrow Preview Box Sampling Program offers buyers the ability to receive a sample of participating sellers before the Discovery event. This program builds trust in seller products before buyers make their meeting selections.
2020 Virtual Event Recap
…liked the ability to review
company and products in the
…indicate that the
Preview Box was
…indicate that the
virtual conference program
was very useful