Summer Virtual Sessions: June 2 – 11
The Summer Discovery Meetings provide a unique opportunity for identifying business opportunities within Selfcare & General Merchandise categories and discovery of new products & partners, all on a new discovery platform that allows you to interact with industry peers, showcase products, and schedule meetings.
The Discovery Meetings foster retailer product discovery, promotional opportunities, and business planning to drive growth, facilitating private meetings between buyers and sellers to uncover new and untapped product and promotional opportunities.
While all one-to-one meetings will occur virtually, our unique content sessions will be broadcast in June from our original host hotel Hyatt Regency Dallas.
Summer Discovery Meetings
- Session #1: June 2-4 – Selfcare Categories
- Session #2: June 8-11 – General Merchandise Categories
- Supplier Company Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 12th
- Participant Registrations can be added at any time
- Supplier Suite Profiles: Open Monday, April 5th
- Supplier Suite Profile Deadline: Friday, May 7th
- Retail and Wholesale Buyer Meeting Selections: Start Monday, May 10th
- Retailer and Wholesaler Registration Deadline: Friday, May 28th
- Selfcare Categories Summer Discovery Meetings: June 2nd – 4th
- General Merchandise Categories Summer Discovery Meetings: June 8th – 11th
Preview Box Program
The GMDC|Retail Tomorrow Preview Box Sampling Program offers buyers the ability to receive a sample of participating sellers before the Discovery event. This program builds trust in seller products before buyers make their meeting selections.
- Learn more about the Preview Box Sampling Program HERE
- Sellers can sign up to participate in the Preview Box Sampling Program until April 9
For more information, contact Melissa Van Gorder firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Retailers and Wholesalers – Health, Beauty, Wellness and General Merchandise Category Buyers, Directors of Purchasing/Merchandising, E-commerce; Sign-up deadline of May 30
- Suppliers/Manufacturers – Sales, Marketing, Consumer and Shopper Insights, Omni-Channel; Sign-up deadline of May 12
- Service and Solution Companies – Sales, Marketing, Display and Merchandising, Retail Support, Consumer and Shopper Insights; Sign-up deadline of May 12
Exposure of your company and products is crucial to success. Summer Meeting sponsorship provides your business access and visibility to the retail, wholesale, and supplier executives.
Sponsorship packages offer personalization and impact to meet your company and brand objectives.
Deadline to apply to Sponsor the event is April 30th.
- 15-minute discovery sessions
- The platform will allow sellers to feature company, products, and services
- Buyers will be able to self-schedule meetings with interested companies
- No cost to register; seller companies will be invoiced $300 for every accepted meeting with a buyer (cap at $4500)
- Must be a member of GMDC|Retail Tomorrow to participate in meetings
- Option for participating in our sampling program: Preview Box
2020 Virtual Event Recap
…liked the ability to review
company and products in the
…indicate that the
Preview Box was
…indicate that the
virtual conference program
was very useful
Kids in Need Partnership
In uncertain times, students have risen to meet new challenges with grace and now more than ever, they could use support. GMDC | Retail Tomorrow has partnered with the Kids In Need Foundation three years in a row to help serve under-resourced communities and help bridge the gaps through giving back. With your donation, we can help make a difference in the lives of these students by providing them with the supplies they need to succeed and thrive in their studies.